The benefits of classical music may have been very popular for the health of the fetus in the womb. However, did you know that the benefits of music in social life are also many? In the meantime, check out the high-quality piano music box if you want to give a cute gift for your beloved partner, mother, or child.
The benefits of music in our social life
1. As an emotional disclosure. Music serves as a medium for someone to be able to express their emotions. That is, the music player will be able to express his feelings through music.
2. As an entertainment. This musical art has an entertainment function if it refers to the notion of music itself that a music must contain elements that are entertaining. The fact is we can see it from the Melody or the lyrics in it.
3. As a means of communication. Music art also has a communication function which means that a music in an area with a particular culture contains a medium for cultural preservation by the local community. This can be seen from the text and the melody of the music itself.
4. As a physical reaction. When music is played, the sound that enters our ears can stimulate our nerve cells so that it will cause our body to move in tune with the music. If the music is bad and the tempo is fast, then we also move fast, and vice versa if the beat is slow.
5. As a declaration of the endorsement of social institutions. Current music is also used in its role in a ceremony. Not only as an accompaniment but also an identity that complements a performance. Like the world cup moment, now there are always receipts made every performance.
6. As a unifying tool for the community. This function makes music have an important value. Music has a function in uniting society. Music that is played together without realizing it will present a sense of togetherness between the player and the music listeners themselves. Maybe that’s why every country has an national anthem which is a unifying tool for the people in their country.